Tips to Help You Retain Your Customers
- Dartnell Corp
- 50 Pages
e-Books: Delivered electronically,
Books/DVDs/CDs: 7-10 business days,
Newsletters: Delivered monthly
Sure-Shot Tips & Advice to Retain Your Customers for Good
Retaining existing customers and reeling in new ones is the biggest challenge these days. Always-in-a-hurry customers walk off at the slightest faux pas; and when a customer walks away, there’s hell to pay.
Knowing when to transfer a call, handling relay calls effortlessly, sounding calm and confident, and organizing your calls methodically does help soothe customers’ nerves. This will differentiate you from other telemarketers and make you a preferred point of contact for customers.
‘Tips to Help You Retain Your Customers’ helps you know all this and more!
Whether you’re a salesperson, technical support, customer service representative or even a manager, you stand to benefit from this must-have resource. Some of the chapters cover:
- Answer internal calls quickly
- How to (smoke) screen callers
- 5 tips from the frontlines
- Take the fear out of cold calls
- Perfect your greeting
- Prevent phone amnesia with the telephone
- Prepare yourself for sudden call volume spikes
- Conquer cold calling with 5 easy steps
- Organize your calls in an instant
- 5 things to avoid when on the phone
- Work on your listening skills
- 4 ways to handle incoming calls with ease
- And more
Go ahead and learn how to keep them coming back for more. And, bag new customers in the bargain!