Tax Credit Alert
e-Books: Delivered electronically,
Books/DVDs/CDs: 7-10 business days,
Newsletters: Delivered monthly
The pub helps assisted housing professionals to extract every penny they can get. From federal tax credits to subsidy sources to state Recovery Act Fund allocations – TCA covers them all and ensures that assisted housing professionals do not miss any opportunity (that can get them tax credits for assisted housing).
Tax Credit Alert is the best source for affordable housing financial news and opportunities. Every quarterly, it doles out must-know information on the low-income housing market that will keep your housing projects financed and profitable.
- Maximize rental income while minimizing spending.
- Structure your tax credit projects, thanks to real-life assisted housing case studies.
- Capitalize on TCAP, Capital Fund Grants, and other hidden funding opportunities now that investors are steering clear of LIHTCs.
- Uncover subsidy sources that other affordable housing professionals miss.
- Master the must-know IRS tax codes for low-income housing.
- Access sample documents and forms that can cut down your work, such as rent calculators and budget submission checklists.
- Keep current with HUD’s upcoming funding increases.
- Tax Credit Alert - Voume 2 Number 2View All
- Article: FUNDING NEWS: Neighborhood Stabilization: 60 New Grantees Aim to Rebuild
- Article: FUNDING NEWS: $100 Million HUD Funding To Support â€˜Sustainable Communitiesâ€™
- Article: COMPLIANCE: DOE Speeds Up Weatherization Rule Application Process
- Article: MARKET STUDY: Ohio: $11.5 Million In Recovery Act Cash Will Help Build More Than 200 Units
- Article: MARKET STUDY: Texas: 2 Native Tribes Put LIHTC Cash To Work For Families