Products Liability Law & Litigation Report
e-Books: Delivered electronically,
Books/DVDs/CDs: 7-10 business days,
Newsletters: Delivered monthly
Hey, this ain’t no boring recitation of the facts and the holding. We call a spade a spade. A plaintiff makes a dumb argument, a defendant blows an easy win – we’ll tell you about it. That’s why Products Liability Law & Litigation Report isn’t your typical case report.
Published once a month, Products Liability Law & Litigation Report analyzes newly released cases and settlements.
Everything is fair game, from design defects to the economic loss doctrine to tobacco litigation and everything in between: airbag suits, industrial accidents, warning defect actions, expert testimony updates, venue issues, oil spill class actions, negligence and more. If it impacts products liability litigation, we’ll cover it. The publication also looks at litigation trends, government actions and cases the U.S. Supreme Court will hear or just decided.
- Products Liability Law & Litigation Report - 2007; Volume 6, Number 12View All
- Article: Pharma News: Amended Settlement Worth $240 Million In Faulty Defibrillator Class Action
- Article: Pharma News: Rebuttable Presumption Exists That FDA-Approved Warnings On Medication Are Adequate (Even For Off-Label Uses)
- Article: Pharma News: First Exhaust All Statutorily-Imposed Administrative Remedies Or Risk Removal Of Improperly Joined Defendants
- Article: In Brief: Insurance Clause Allows Companies To Recoup Accident Victimsâ€™ Medical Costs
- Article: Pharma News: Find Out What Determines Which State Law Applies In Joint-Replacement Products Liability Suits