Inside Microsoft Excel: Exploring Excel for Business
- Dartnell Corp
- 339 Pages
- Product Code
e-Books: Delivered electronically,
Books/DVDs/CDs: 7-10 business days,
Newsletters: Delivered monthly
Leverage Excel’s Power for Business Intelligence & Analysis!
Excel is a fluid and dynamic program that can be used in a multitude of ways to analyze and present data. Forget expensive software for business and financial analysis. Excel’s powerful features help you analyze your data, from identifying trends, to forecasting for the future, and more!
Dartnell Corporation brings you Inside Microsoft Excel: Exploring Excel for Business, a collection of useful articles on the diverse and varied uses of Excel for business. This powerful compilation will help you utilize the well-known as well as the lesser-known functions, features and formulas in Excel to make your work more productive and efficient. Most importantly, it’s mind-blowing business analysis and intelligence features will help you make informed business decisions on the fly!
Divided into four sections, this book covers the use of Excel for common financial and statistical analysis, as well as formulas and functions used in Excel to analyze data.
Section I. Explains the use of Excel for statistical and financial analysis
Section II. Delves into data analysis, function and formulas with PivotTables
Section III. Provides Excel features, tips and techniques for business users
Section IV. Shares step-by-step guidance on using Excel charts and graphs for data presentation
Inside Microsoft Excel: Exploring Excel for Business is loaded with smart tips, tricks and guidelines on the use of charts and graphs to present important information in a visually appealing way, especially for presentations and reports. The various articles in this book use Excel 2010 and 2013 but also contain adaptions for Excel 2007 and 2016. It is written in an easy-to-read and practical style so that you can refer to each section whenever the need occurs.
Inside Microsoft Excel: Exploring Excel for Business will help you become more familiar with Excel’s various capabilities and features.
Dartnell’s Inside Microsoft Excel: Exploring Excel for Business offers:
- The Diverse Uses of Excel in Business Analysis
- Excel for Statistical and Financial Analysis
- Data Manipulation and Useful Formulas and Functions
- Excel Features that improve Business Efficiency
- Using PivotTables for Automating and Analyzing Data
- Presenting Pertinent Information using Excel Charts
- Step-by-step Comprehensive Instructions on using Excel formulas and functions
- Images of Live Excel Worksheets for a Comprehensive Understanding of Excel Workings
- Tips and Notes on using Excel Features better
- Exploration of New Features in Excel 2016
- Tips on Adapting to Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- And more!
With Dartnell’s Inside Microsoft Excel: Exploring Excel for Business, explore Excel’s lesser known capabilities and increase your productivity!