Inside Microsoft Excel-PLUS
- Eli Journals
- Monthly newsletter
e-Books: Delivered electronically,
Books/DVDs/CDs: 7-10 business days,
Newsletters: Delivered monthly
Inside Microsoft Excel-PLUS is a monthly newsletter packed with tips, tricks and techniques that will show you how to work smarter and more efficiently with Microsoft Excel—and to effectively use other Microsoft Office suite applications to augment and enhance your Excel work. You’ll learn about specific ways to increase your productivity with Excel through clear, concise graphic depictions and step-by-step instructions. Plus, this newly “supercharged” publication will also deliver tips for taking full advantage of Word and PowerPoint to create the most powerful data analysis and presentation possible. Inside Microsoft Excel-PLUS is written by people in the real world who work with Excel every day, so you can easily and instantly apply the tips and techniques you learn to your day-to-day work.
Inside Microsoft Excel-PLUS will give you step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Analyze and interpret data quickly and easily.
- Present data clearly and comprehensively—whether on a chart, document, or slide.
- Perform “what-if” analysis using analysis tools like scenarios and PivotTables.
- Simplify complex and repetitive tasks through automation solutions with Visual Basic for Applications.
- Import and export data to/from multiple Office applications so you can stop spending time manually entering duplicate data.
- Create user-friendly templates and forms to make information gathering a simple process.
- Share files and collaborate with colleagues to efficiently work on group projects such as building worksheets.
- Gain the confidence to learn the ropes of more advanced tools
- And more!
Inside Microsoft Excel-PLUS is available at $149 online
- Inside Microsoft Excel 2017 - Volume 24, Number 11View All
- Article: See the flow of your negative and positive data with a waterfall chart
- Article: Measure performance at a glance with Key Performance Indicators
- Article: 6 reasons to choose Access over Excel for data management
- Article: Work with files on the go thanks to an Excel 365 app