Dartnell's Customers First
e-Books: Delivered electronically,
Books/DVDs/CDs: 7-10 business days,
Newsletters: Delivered monthly
Making Customer Service the star of your Business!
Customer Service is one of the most important functions of an organization. Customers are the lifeblood of a company. The Customer Service team is often the first and only point of contact for customers to get their queries resolved. The benefits of great Customer Service to the organization cannot be overstated. Good Customer Service can help distinguish on organization from its competitors, lead to positive word-of-mouth and a positive brand image for a company. Customer Service plays a vital role in preventing and resolving complaints that could potentially lead to lawsuits against the company.
Providing Excellent Customer Service isn’t an easy task. Whether you are a Customer Service Executive, Manager, a Business Owner or Sales Associate or Manager, you’ve probably had days when things just don’t seem to be going right and stress and frustration in your team are high. Satisfying customers and improving their experience with the organization requires skill and patience. With Dartnell’s Customers First, a monthly newsletter, learn how to hone the skills and attitude required for providing an invaluable experience to your customers.
Dartnell’s Customers First is an important guide for the manager, supervisor or executive handling customer service. This monthly newsletter will provide you with effective customer service strategies for customer retention and loyalty; and handling customer problems etc. Dartnell’s Customers First offers your employees effective tips and techniques that help them maintain a positive attitude in customer service, improve customer handling and retention and increase customer satisfaction.
This indispensable learning resource will provide tips to:
- Increase Customer Retention and Loyalty
- Communicate Effectively with Customers
- Improve Quality of Service
- Improve Listening and Problem Solving Skills
- Deal Effectively with Rude or Problem Customers
- Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Deal with the Stress of Customer Service
- Improve Name Recall
- Develop a Friendly Return Policy
- Process Refunds and Returns Expeditiously
- Effectively use PR and Marketing
- Write Effective emails and use Auto-Response
- Balance Call Time and Call Volume
- Efficiently Use TEL systems
- Use your Website to attract customers
Subscribe now to leverage your Customer Service Advantage!
- Customers First - 2017; Volume 22, Number 3View All
- Article: Keep A Customer’s Unwelcome Advances At Bay
- Article: Tact Helps Grab And Hold Customers’ Attention
- Article: When Customers Complain About Another Rep’s Bad Service
- Article: Stage Mock Arguments To Prepare For Customer Disagreements
- Article: Manage Your Frustration To Keep Your Professionalism In Check